Register Now To Join Us In Chicago
If you register now to join your peers in Chicago, you’ll join a network of 15-20 contact center executives for a day and a half of collaboration, idea sharing, problem-solving, and networking … and you’ll leave the Roundtable with new contacts, actionable ideas, and strategies you can take back and implement at your credit union.
We have three seats available for non-Roundtable clients. The fee to register is $500. This includes introductions, happy hour, and dinner on May 6 (5:00 p.m.) and the Contact Center Roundtable (8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.) on May 7. Happy hour and dinner on the 6th and breakfast and lunch on the 7th are covered in the registration fee.
Callahan Roundtables are attendee-driven, and the “agenda” is 100% relevant to the attendees in the room, meaning each Callahan Roundtable is different. That’s why we can’t share an exact list of discussion topics, but we can share what we heard from contact center executives across 2018.
What Are Contact Center Executives Talking About?
- How do you hire, engage, and train retail call center agents? What career advancement options are in place?
- What technology and delivery channels are you using in the call center?
- How are you balancing KPIs with service excellence and what metrics do you track and report?
- What kind of member requests do your call center agents perform? Are they universal or specialized?
- How do you incentivize your call center staff?
- What kind of outbound activities and campaigns do you run through the call center?
- Other topics such as: service vs. sales, referrals, limiting turnover, quality control, social media, workforce and workflow, and other topics relevant to you and your credit union.
Schedule Of Events
Monday, May 6
5:00 PM: Happy Hour and introductions
6:15 PM: Leave for Dinner
6:30 PM: Dinner at TBD
Tuesday, May 7
8:00 AM: Breakfast & Contact Center Roundtable
12:00 PM: Lunch
3:00 PM: Contact Center Roundtable Wraps