Register Now To Join Us In Charlotte
If you register now to join your peers in Charlotte, you’ll join a network of 15-20 cybersecurity executives for a day and a half of collaboration, idea sharing, problem-solving, and networking … and you’ll leave the Roundtable with new contacts, actionable ideas, and strategies you can take back and implement at your credit union.We have three seats available for non-Roundtable clients.
The fee to register is $500. This includes introductions, happy hour, and dinner on April 16 (5:00 p.m.) and the Cybersecurity Roundtable (8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.) on April 17. Happy hour and dinner on the 16th and breakfast and lunch on the 17th are covered in the registration fee.
Callahan Roundtables are attendee-driven, and the “agenda” is 100% relevant to the attendees in the room, meaning each Callahan Roundtable is different. That’s why we can’t share an exact list of discussion topics, but we can share what we heard from analytics executives across 2018.What Are Cybersecurity Executives Talking About?
- Where does cyber risk responsibility fall in your credit union? Who does it report up through and what does the team structure look like?
- How does your vendor management plan account for cyber risk?
- As your credit union is implementing technology such as ITMs, what kind of assessment is included in the rollout plans?
- What steps are you taking to make sure your digital strategy is secure?
- Which vendors are part of your cyberstrategy? Are you happy and willing to share more about them?
Questions: Contact Sophia Giulajan at email@example.com.
Schedule Of Events
Tuesday, April 16
5:00 PM: Happy Hour and Introductions
6:15 PM: Leave for Dinner
6:30 PM: Dinner at TBD
Wednesday, April 17
8:00 AM: Breakfast
8:30 AM: Cybersecurity Roundtable
12:00 PM: Lunch
3:00 PM: Cybersecurity Roundtable Wraps