Register Now To Join Us In Chicago
If you register now to join your peers in Chicago, you’ll join a network of 15-20 Digital Marketing executives for a day and a half of collaboration, idea sharing, problem-solving, and networking … and you’ll leave the Roundtable with new contacts, actionable ideas, and strategies you can take back and implement at your credit union.
We have three seats available for non-Roundtable clients. The fee to register is $500. This includes introductions, happy hour, and dinner on May 7 (5:00 p.m.) and the Digital Marketing Roundtable (8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.) on May 8. Happy hour and dinner on the 7th and breakfast and lunch on the 8th are covered in the registration fee.
Callahan Roundtables are attendee-driven, and the “agenda” is 100% relevant to the attendees in the room, meaning each Callahan Roundtable is different. That’s why we can’t share an exact list of discussion topics, but we can share what we heard from marketing executives across 2018.
What Are Digital Marketers Talking About?
- How are you navigating through your member data to target members via the right channel, in the right way, and at the right time?
- What marketing technologies are you investing in and leveraging to create a more meaningful member experience?
- How is your credit union utilizing social media to connect and engage with members?
- How are you measuring success across your digital platforms and what metrics do you use to track, report, and make strategic decisions?
- Where does marketing report in the organizational structure? What does the marketing team look like and what resources are dedicated to digital-only efforts?
- What is your credit union doing to gather online reviews from members (on Facebook, Google, Yelp, etc.) and what are you doing to track and respond to positive and negative reviews?
Other topics such as digital campaigns that work, SEO/SEM strategies, email automation, data warehousing, omni channels, social listening, vendor recommendations, media mix, and other topics relevant to you and your credit union.
Tuesday May 7
5:00 PM: Happy Hour and introductions
6:15 PM: Leave for Dinner
6:30 PM: Dinner at TBD
Wednesday, May 8
8:00 AM: Breakfast & Digital Marketing Roundtable
12:00 PM: Lunch
3:00 PM: Digital Marketing Roundtable Wraps