Register Now To Join Us In Atlanta
If you register now to join your peers in Atlanta, you’ll join a network of 15-20 HR executives for a day and a half of collaboration, idea sharing, problem-solving, and networking … and you’ll leave the Roundtable with new contacts, actionable ideas, and strategies you can take back and implement at your credit union.
We have three seats available for non-Roundtable clients. The fee to register is $500. This includes introductions, happy hour, and dinner on March 25 (5:00 p.m.) and the HR Roundtable (8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.) on March 26. Happy hour and dinner on the 25th and breakfast and lunch on the 26th are covered in the registration fee.
Callahan Roundtables are attendee-driven, and the “agenda” is 100% relevant to the attendees in the room, meaning each Callahan Roundtable is different. That’s why we can’t share an exact list of discussion topics, but we can share what we heard from HR executives across 2018.
What are HR executives talking about?
- Is the annual review dead? If yes, how does your credit union handle performance feedback?
- How do you build bench strength at all levels of the organization?
- What is your credit union doing to keep employees engaged? Are you using technology or gamification?
- How do you manage a strategic change in culture at all levels of the organization?
- What key metrics are on your HR dashboard, and how are you measuring and reporting them?
- What kind of new or unique benefits are you offering employees? How are you engaging employees in wellness programs?
- Other topics such as new employee onboarding, mentoring and leadership development programs, compensation philosophy, planning, post-merger integration and communication, and other topics relevant to you and your credit union.
Schedule Of Events
Monday, March 25
5:00 PM: Happy Hour and introductions
6:15 PM: Leave for Dinner
6:30 PM: Dinner at TBD
Tuesday, March 26
8:00 AM: Breakfast & HR Roundtable
12:00 PM: Lunch
3:00 PM: HR Roundtable Wraps