Register Now For The August 2023 Session
Leading With Purpose is centered around Sustainable Business Strategy, a virtual learning experience offered in collaboration with Harvard Business School Online. Together, we help credit union decision-makers learn new contexts and mindsets for being truly purpose-driven and values-based.
- Discover how your credit union can do well while doing good.
- Learn to solve big problems through highly differentiated solutions and cutting-edge business savvy.
- Gain skills and insights to become a transformative leader.
- Learn how installing purpose leads to productivity gains and access to an improved talent pool.
- Leverage a long-term, highly compounded growth model.
- Three online, self-paced learning modules.
- Three interactive, web-hosted huddles, facilitated by Callahan & Associates.
- One interactive capstone session.
- Our annual Purpose Symposium (in-person, Fall 2023).
Join the hundreds of credit union leaders who have completed this course about how putting purpose first is a strategy-altering lens to aid in making unprecedented decisions that impact their employees, members, and communities.